Eva Logik Home Automation ZWS713 3 in 1 door window temperature Humidity Sensor can keep your home and loved ones safe and secure by adding a Sensor to your smart home.
When the device is triggered at work, it will send a notification on your mobile device. If used with the smart alarm ZW15, a 120DB alarm sound will be issued after triggering, and a notification will be sent to your mobile device immediately.
Open/Close Detection: Safeguard your home with reliable open/close detection for doors, windows, cabinets, and drawers.
With Temperature Humidity Sensor, Z-Wave 700 series, the range is longer than Z-Wave 500 series
Perfect Power: powered by the 1pcs CR2450 Battery(included), Battery life: up to 3 years
Customized Events: Personalize how your Z-Wave devices talk to each other: when the front door is opened in the evening, automatically turn on the welcome lights. When a backdoor is opened unexpectedly, trigger a Z-Wave alarm siren.
Works with certified Z-Wave gateways, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera.
|Detects when your door/window is opened or closed|
|Magnetic separation trigger function|
|Hidden tamper prevention Trigger|
|Low battery detection|
|LED Status Indicator|
|Relative Humidity: precision ± 3% RH (max), range 0 to 100% RH|
Temperature: precision ±0.4 °C (max), range -25 to 125 °C
Adding to Z-Wave network
1. Open top of cover, insert CR2450 battery *1pc.
2. Make sure the device is located within direct range of the Z-Wave controller.
3. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device from different manufactures to the Z-Wave network.
4. Once the controller is ready to include your device, tripe click the learn button located on the back of Siren box.
Blue LED lights out - Sensor success added in the Z-Wave network.
Removing from Z-Wave network
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, triple click the Learn Button to exclude it from Z-Wave network.
3. Blue LED blink slowly, removed success.
|Contact Person :||Michael Dong|